Experience the education, knowledge and insights from ACMA’s acclaimed Thermoplastic Composites Conference 2020 | A Virtual Experience held on April 29 - May 1. Recording packages are offered with complete audio and video coverage and PDF presentations of all 24 dynamic sessions from the virtual conference.
Invest in the perfect education resource for you and your team. Learn from the world’s leading experts, OEMs, suppliers and manufacturers with insights into thermoplastic composite technology, high-performance products and solutions – now and into the future. Purchase your TCC 2020 | Virtual recording package here for complete access.
Browse session descriptions here. Session titles and speakers include:
- Keynote: Aerospace Applications for High Performance Thermoplastic Composites - Randy Wilkerson | The Boeing Company
- Transition from Thermoset to Thermoplastic Composites in Road and Rail Transportation Equipment - Jan Verhaeghe | AGESIA
- AFP of Double-Curved Thermoplastic Composite Aerostructure Skin - Dan Ursenbach | Collins Aerospace
- Press Forming Simulation of a Continuous Fiber-Reinforced Thermoplastic Composite - Fabio Bressan | Solvay
- Using Process Simulation for The Advanced Forming of a Thermoplastic Composite Part - Thijs Donderwinkel | AniForm Engineering
- Design and Material Selection of Thermoplastic Composite Panels for Structural Components - Darcy Hornberger | PolyOne
- A Holistic Approach to Automated Fiber Placement Manufactured Parts - Pierre-Yves Lavertu | MSC Software
- Baseline and Long-term Properties of Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites - David Erb | University of Maine
- Nose Wheel Well Bulkhead Demonstrator Build - Kerrick Dando | Spirit AeroSystems
- Featured Panel: Automated Fiber Placement - A Panel Discussion - Moderator: Jonathan Sourkes | TxV Aero Composites; Speakers: Roberto Lopez-Anido | University of Maine, Darrin Teeter | Fiber Dynamics, Inc., John Tyson | Trilion Quality Systems, Burak Uzman | Coriolis Composites USA
- Thermoplastic Joining Technology Study - Mark Wadsworth | Spirit AeroSystems
- CFRTPs and Mobility: Now and in the Future - Paul Hassett | Covestro
- Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Implementation Challenges and Opportunities in Aerospace - Trevor McCrea | ATC Manufacturing
- Novel Approach to Thermoplastic Composite Production Enables Localized Design Optimization - Christopher Oberste | WEAV3D Inc.
- Hybrid Overmolded Thermoplastic Composite Part Design - Jonathan Sourkes | TxV Aero Composites
- Overmolding with Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites for Selective Reinforcement - Brent DeSilva | PolyOne
- Advances in Understanding the Properties of Thermoplastic Composites - Daniel Leeser | Toray
- Advancements in Process Automation and High Rate Manufacturing - Sean Cooper | National Composites Centre
- Keynote: Automotive Trends & Market Solutions for High Performance Thermoplastic Composites - Patrick Blanchard | Ford Motor Company
- Advances in Automated and Tool-less Layup of High-Temperature Thermoplastic Parts - Vele Samak | Mikrosam
- Continuous Production Process for High Performance Thermoplastic Composites - Michael Tobiasz | IPCO US LLC
- Long Fiber Thermoplastic Applications in Offshore Drilling - Brian Pillay | University of Alabama
- Accelerating the Deployment of Structural Thermoplastic Composites for Next Generation Automotive - Adam Halsband | Forward Engineering NA
- Featured Panel: Bonding & Joining - A Panel Discussion - Moderators: Dan Coughlin; Speakers: Sebastiaan Wijskamp | TPRC, Waruna Seneviratne | NIAR, Danielle Stephens | FAA, Aida Rahim | Luna Inc.
Thank you to our sponsors: